Thursday, June 24, 2010

Welcome to my new photography blog!

Since I have a few little "photo shoots" coming up and I'm loving learning about and experimenting with all things photography, I thought I'd create a little space on the web where I can focus solely on that - photography! So welcome to my little photography blog/portfolio of sorts... a place to post shoots and sneak peeks and further my passion for photography. It's still under construction, since I have lots of photos from the past year that I plan on adding. If you simply like to follow photos and join me on this little journey of finding something I love and running with it, then here is the place to be. If you'd like to keep up with the personal everyday happenings then visit my personal blog here and add it to your links. Hope you enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment